Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Is there anything to accusing The Occupy People with promoting...

class jealousy\and envy?

 I know one argument is that no one can succeed without support or some help along the way. I'm listening to someone saying that " No one is guaranteed wealth talent or fame" on the radio as I type this. It can also be argued that hard work, sacrifice, investing well, being willing to deny yourself and saving well over a long period of time are likely to make one more likely to become wealthy and prosperous!

 It can also be said that people become wealthy when they create a new service, promote a fresh and innovative idea or simply stay at the job far more often, putting in far more hours, than the average person doing the same work!

So, Is it a matter of " You have it I can't get it or won't do what I need to do to get it, so You have to share what you have"?  Or,  Is it more a matter of  "We all need to be more generous, more cooperative and more willing to act so that all of us will simply live better!"?

 This will tip where I tend to come down on this but I do like the saying , "Every time I see Lucky, It is wearing work clothes!"

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment