Popular Posts

Thursday, October 20, 2011

As November THE FIRST draws nearer,

I find myself fighting off the thoughts of  " Another year - end without a significant other and no likely soon prospects" and ' another year of no family." Yes, I do have 2 sisters but trying to re-establish contact is likely to be FAR more damaging than doing without ANY contact with them will be!"

 I find myself battling off any idea of scheming, plotting and jerry-rigging to make something happen for me ROMANTICALLY immediately. I know that that is likely to be a cure worse than the illness and will be something that I know I will rue doing for a long time to come if I decide to respond to my present situation in this manner!

 I want a great holiday  season and I want 2011 to end truly well. If it is to be, for me, then it is up to me! I will live with what I have, invest in others, seek to do the most good and plunge into Christmas/ Holiday Season 2011!

 - Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment