Popular Posts

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Some people want insurance policies from " Easier, Softer, Gentler Life INC."

 There are Christians that most other Christians, if they are honest, wish would go to other Bible Studies and Churches than the ones that they attend, are involved in and are committed to!

  These are the ones who " COME TO JESUS" because they expect that God will make their lives easier, gentler, less stressful. They want God to make life an appealing and desirable valentine for them . When this  does not transpire, They will tell others that being a " Being A Christian isn't ALL that they expected it to be ". They may even say " This is NOT what I was told being A Christian would be like". This likely means that the person who told them about Christianity was more worried about having this person become a Christian than they were about telling him or her about the reality of being a Christian in The REAL World!

God gives us the strength to overcome, endure and be steadfast, God works with people not things, He is FAR MORE likely to bring about changes in individuals- in this case, ME!!!!- rather than altering other people, situations, things and circumstances!

  I'm God asks me to work on Me and that He insists that I accept how He deigns to work with with other people, places, situations and circumstance. I'm glad that I am a Christian and serve a realistic and practical LIVING Lord! I'm glad that on October 8th, 1991, That I started to follow a Spiritual Program that tells me my life would get better if I lived by the idea of Accepting Life on Life's Terms!"

  Thank You ,Lord, for True, Authentic Biblical Christianity  and Thank you, Lord for Alcoholics Anonymous!

 - Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment