Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Losing Patience- Is it likely to become a self-inflicted wound ?

Enough is a favorite word of mine and it is, certainly, a valid and acceptable word in the English Language! Yet, When I rely on ot too often, I sense that I begin the process of turning myself into a derierre!

 When I grow tired of someone, something, some practice and circumstance, I will often desire to cry out  " cease and desist!". I , if I'm not careful will come across as negating and rejecting and exclusionary.

 How willing are you to be patient? How long beyong becoming weary, displeased and annoyed will you "hang in"with something or more importantly with some one? I'm learning, sadly much too slowly, that being quick to say "enough" being quick to lose patience and to linger in impatience is a sign of immaturity and not bei ng well - contented with yourself and within yourself!

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment