Popular Posts

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Principle of Treasuring Children.

 I've worked well with young people all my life. I've been a classroom teacher and I am now a tutor. I've written bible studies and devotionals for children and youth. I've led numerous Toastmaster Youth Leadership Programs and I've also taught youth debate programs- the youngest child who I've instructed to debate was 8 at the time I instructed her.

 I've learned that it is important to teach young people that you care about them and are willing to stretch yourself for them. I've learned that you do not break promises and to the children and youth that you are cloest to, it's vital to remember holidays and birthday.

 Children and Youth know those who are the most devoted to them, who they really matter to. My Birthday is on November 16th, this Wednesday. A boy who I have attended two Birthday Parties grabbed me around the waist amd would not let go once he learned that my birthday was soon to arrive.

 They can be demanding and moody but they teach me impressive lessons on devotion, loyalty and commitment.

 Lord, Being great with young people was not a gift i ever sought. Yet, It is the richest blessing you've ever bestowed upon me!!!

 - Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment