Popular Posts

Thursday, February 9, 2012

For those who feel and see themselves as alone, lonely and dsconnected-

The build up to Saint Valentine';s Day can be very rough, rugged, difficult and very trying! Yet, I know that being too desperate and needy and seeking impulsive quick strike remedies is likely to be a very temporary solution that I am, in due time, very likely to regret.

 Wanting what other people have is envy no matter what disguise I dress it up in. What about me is likely to earn me reminders of people all over the world who have it MUCH better than I do?

So, I will keep saying it is a blessing to me , right now, exactly in the situations and circumstances that I am living with. I have an all loving God who is all sufficient and who is my sufficiency.I'm not feeling it on this very Early Friday but, yet, it is truth and reality and so I will live with in it and claim it.


- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment