Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Longing for a relationship

 I may be selfish- but after being without a relationship for too long, in my opinion. I'm hoping that the next significant other relationship that I enter into will have - fun, spark, sizzle and diversion at the start of it.

 I long for someone clever, poised, intelligent and- yes- sexy. Someone who will just make it amazing to be around. I know relationships to work need to develop into far more than that BUT!!!! - I'd like at least a few months of knowing what it is to live like that.

 I'm not sure I'm going to find anyone in their 50's however that will be able to spark that. I'm more inclined to look for a mid 30's to very early 40's woman to date for this reason. So, Is this likely? Or, Am I deluding myself?

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment