Popular Posts

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wow, Last night I was told by someone in Toastmasters that they see me as a " Hero"

 This, I was told, due to my prowess as a Speech Evaluator. Last night, I was in two club contests, I wanted to be in The International Speech Contest. I have an obsession with the Thought of Becoming a World Champion that is about 63.7 % greater than Ahab's obsession with some large white sea creature!

 I really just evaluated last night and won that contest. As I noted finished second in my obsession event. This fellow Toastmaster believe that I am  clearly without peer as an evluator. I personally think I am fairly good locally- I have no reason to see myself as more than that.

 I am truly thankful to Toastmasters for this. I learned from them and did, over the years, what they've encouraged me to do. I also see, more and more, that I delight in continually exploring my technique and my analytical abilities. That is a saw that I truly want to keep as sharp as I can make it.

 Toastmasters has been very, very good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment