Popular Posts

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Playing Games with the Public- My 2000TH Blog Posting!

 " We need more money to operate. We are  in a repair and upgrade mode. We are not able to avoid delays and significant disruptions. You must accept that. We will try to give you the best service we can under trying circumstances."


This is what  the Washington Metropolitanb Area Transportation  told The DC Bus and Train Riders when they raised the FARES again 2 months ago,

This past Thursday The 1 A bus I boarded was 20 minutes late. I learned from the driver that she had assigned a bus that did not have dependable wipers on a very rainy day

The driver was delayed by the wipers and a supervisor who fought her when she tried to get a more reliable bus. She described him as offering excuses rather than doing anything to problem solve

 This is not public service- not service that I should pay MORE for in my opinion.

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment