Some days are without charm, troubling, troublesome and wrong right from the outset. Part of acceptance and being healthy may simply be recognizing that.
So, Friday, April 8th, 2011 is such a day!
Popular Posts
-
It is just that I have no DNA link to them.
-
A Good meeting and a strong start after fumbling as to whether to hold the meeting due to wide spreadv power problems in the DC Area.
-
That is why I started this blog on October 4Th, 2010. From what you've read, Do you think I could actually write a book that you'd ...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I long to be with My Sweet Mandy and - weather permitting- I will exit Alexandria, VA and GREATER DC i the mid morning of January 13TH. ...
-
They need to be constantly reminded that what they are gaining is worth the true price that they had to pay today to gain it.
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
knowing that being where you are for too long will equal stagnation, You do advance and gain, whether it is obvious to you, at any one momen...
-
involve3d in the process. Would speaking into a sophisticated system make spell, check, grammar check, sentence structuring and other associ...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment