Popular Posts

Saturday, October 1, 2011

What My Play Station Portable reveals about me!!

 Essentially, That I hate to lose, that I'm an obsessive and that I will do anything to avoid making a mistake! I dislike looking foolish, absurd or to be proven to be a poor or inadequate planner! Therefore, I'd rather erase and start over again or sit and ponder for LONG PERIODS of time before taking my FIRST STEP forward on an effort that I am committed to!

  I have on my PSP- MLB09- The Show- A Baseball Game. I'm a Yankee Fan and The Bombers won The Series in 2009.

So, You would think I'd enjoy playing the Yankees as they are! Yet, I only keep the best players and " cherry pick" the best players  to be The Yankees!

 I built a team of Great Power Hitters with high averages. All of those I picked are stellar fielders! I picked Power pitchers with great control.

 I ,then, set the control for automatic and this team won 114 Games. Now, I'm playing this team in The Post Season., Now, I erase games when my opponent starts to have a big inning, when it looks certain that I'm going to lose and lose badly!

  This shows indecisiveness, fumbling and a lack of confidence! It also shows that I don't want to deal with adversity and want all things to flow well so I look wise and prescient!

This is a reason why I'm glad that I'm involved in a lengthy proper redefinition of myself! This hesitant and panicky Johnny is an adaptive behavior and I can do and be someone much better!

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment