Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Another Me, Myself and I Day.

 One of the truths, sadly, of my being single and disconnected is being alone on special days . To me,The July Fourth is one of THOSE DAYS.

I really do not want to go to special activities by myself, particularly if I need to beg for a ride or depend upon Public Transportation on a Sunday Schedule. I just also don't wish to be thrown into a group of people and just be one of them. I also avoid events that I'm invited to when it is hard for me to be certain that I'm being invited there out of kindness and decency rather than knowing that he/ she they REALLY want me to be there!

So, I guess I need to ask and trust that if the person says " yes" and means it. Or develop closer friendship with people who have fewer obligations and CAN be more flexible and spontaneous or wait until i'm again in a relationship.

 Today, I have slept, worked on some Toastmaster projects, worked on This Blog and played a Table Top Baseball game and did the play by play!

I do better in enjoying and being comfortable with my own company. I just believe that I need to reduce the times when I must do as well as possible with my own company!

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment