Popular Posts

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Controlling Outrage

I am struggling mightily after a long night and day of riding Greyhound ------ My return to Washington DC wound up being 4 hours later than planned.

I intended to rest yesterday and all day today ---- That plan was thrown aside by plumbing problems in my apartment. I came home yesterday to over two inches of water in my bathroom/ wash room .

This was dealt with yesterday I was left to believe. This same problem revisited me just before noon today. The work men have now been in my apartment for over 2 hours. They believed the problem, yesterday, was, an overflowing shower. They learned today that the problem IS a broken pipe.

I'm angry, annoyed and put out. What is the best way to get over and beyond the tiredness, frustration and bother?

Oh, I just learned that the workmen will need to be in my apartment AGAIN tomorrow!


I keep telling myself that it is GOOD THAT a month and a day from today that I will be leaving The DC area!


- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment