Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The VERY! First Christmas Day .

 The Shepherds that were summoned to the manger on a chilly night while they were attend to and maintaining their sheep went back to that pasture.

They were alone the next day and fulfilling their obligations. There were no decorations, celebrations, present and festive meals that they were participating in during that day, that VERY FIRST Christmas.

I have had bright and glorious Christmases. I have had dismal, dangerous and unsafe December 25TH. This one is not among the MOST dismal but it is a solitary one, a Me, Myself and I Christmas Day!

I am healthy and warm and have been provided gifts. I'd just love some company today - sigh.

One year from today, Thursday, December 25TH, 2014, I expect to spend My First Christmas with My Amanda and her children but I am NOT there yet.

I will get through this day. I am provided for. It is not all I wish it to be but I know that IT! IS! SUFFICIENT !


- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment