Popular Posts

Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Current Value of RG III ?

 I attended a small auction today. The auction was held to raise money for an organization that I'm very fond of and have long been involved in and connected to.

The auction was intended to be both fun and entertaining and, most certainly, a fund raiser!

One of the items offered was a signed Robert Griffin The Third Rookie Card- Autographed.

Unfortunately, The set up was delivered and it was too hard to resist it.

When The Auctioneer , after describing the item, asked, " Who wants to offer a bid to start us?"

I quickly shouted out  " 4 Draft Picks" - deciding I had to , after all , top the last bid on RG III -The one made by one Daniel Snyder of Montgomery County, Maryland.

Yes, I am evil and will pay for that. The pay off today -  A room full of Loud Laughter!


- Johnny -


No comments:

Post a Comment