Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

This Year 2013 , I survived NOW I believe I will thrive!

has been a test- A test of love, endurance, patience and commitment. A test of doing without the company of my 600 mile away love far too often.

We made a commitment to take a full year to see if a life together is possible- One Full Calendar year was the time we set to discover that. It has been long, hard, gritty, painful- I was run over by a car 16 days into this year.

I  and My Mandy have 6 days now left to go. I'll be moving to Kentucky within weeks. That was the prize I've kept before me especially during this year's roughest days and longest months.

There will a be a lot to learn and after 35 Years, I will miss Greater Washington DC i9n Many Ways.

However, I have yearned for a new life and now I shall enter into it starting a week from today!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment