It might put you in a disadvantageous position, in a place to be taken advantage of , a position of discomfort, a position that you could clearly justify putting yourself through.
Yet, You see someone in need, someone who can't seem to do much to help themselves, someone who will likely stay in a regrettable and undesirable situation!
This persons asks you for understanding, support and assistance. Or, Someone may ask you to act on this struggling person's behalf. Your inclination is to say "no" or to tell them to" PLEASE ask someone else to help you.
You could even try to spiritualize your desire to not deal with this by saying something like " Jesus, During His 3 visible years on Earth did NOT heal everyone who needed healing".
Now, Knowing you. What are you now likely to do? Why?
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment