Change is inevitable, It will occur with or without our blessing and support. It is best, overall, to work with and adjust with chane rather to defy change or wage war against it. I will grant ALL of this.
Yet, Is all change than to be viewed as a positive? Is all change beneficial? Are there some changes that can create unwelcome or perhaps even negative consequences for an individual, a community or a society?
If someone argues that- People were once more polite, less rude, more sensitive to their circumstances and those around them- Does this mean that this person's views are incoorect, offensive or even possibly racist?If a person notes that the quality of services they are receiving from a commercial enterprise have lessened in quality from where they are 10 years ago- Is this a sign that this person is overly fussy and prone to be a problem? If someone notes that food courts, parks, libraries seem to be less well kept up and less clean than they once were- Is that just a personal problem?
I could go on but I do believe I've made my point. Yes, Change is constant and inevitable? does this, then , mean that vall change is positive and beneficial and should be embraced warmly and fondly? Is an individual incorrect and out of touch with reality if they question whether a SPECIFIC change MUST occur or is being imposed upon people?
Is it catagorical wrong and unseemly for an individual, a community or a society to examine warily and cautiously a change that they believe will impose difficulties upon themselves, their community and society before they choose to surrender to it and go with the flow?
Simply, Is all change good? Should all change simply be embraced as inevitable?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment