What does it take for me to be happy? For me to think that things are going well and that I should be pleased and contented and happy with things as they are today?
I think that some of the hideous things that I have endured have skewed my perspective. I've seen how hideous and nightmarish the worst times can be. Therefore, I want the good things to be obvious to nearly everyone and really dazzlingly astounding!
So, Something that is an improvement or somewhat better earns, quite often an " Is that all there is reaction ?" from me.
Is this something that you might recommend that I seriously reconsider. This came up, earlier today, as a result of a talk with a friend who is also a mental health professional!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment