Not everything shows during a game of Madden. While the details are astounding and vivid, It is clear that not everything that can be made active is not. Cameramen are "frozen" in place no matter what version of Madden you play. It is obvious that the game would be MUCH more expensive if EVERYTHING that could be made realistic was made realistic. It leads me to wonder whether such an intention to true to life details would diminish the prime goal of the game to create a dynamic and fan capturing experience on the filed during the game. The game and the realistic portrayal of the plays being the prime goal of the EASports/ Madden Creation Team Game developers.
I'm starting to see that noticing and observing everything can become dizzying and can create panic and a lack of effectiveness. Noticing that which you need to know at that moment and those things that truly motivate you is likely the best way to not be overwhelmed and overcome by the voluminous details of each and every moment and instance of life!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment