I relaxed at a Caribou Coffee, a new store, In Vienna Va. on A rainy Gray Early Fall Friday. The store was quiet.
A crew of very young people operated that store that day. Quiet, sharp, in- tune and professional. Before I left, I complemented them both for the great coffee and their demeanor. They'd put out some board games to make the store even more comfortable and homey.
Great Crew, Young people who will make a difference for MANY years to come. It was a joy to cheer them on and encourage them to carry on and continue to be confident. Those young people WILL make great executives and CEO's one day!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment