There are times- for lack of a better way to express it - when we are discontented, out of sorts and just displeased. These are the moods where we are overly sensitive, annoyed and ready to battle for any and every reason.
It is good , I find, to admit it accept it - honor that it is no one else's problem but mine- and GET OVER it. Rouse your self, shake it off, adjust your mood and thinking and simply move on to having a better day.
As a free individual you can choose to stay ready to declare war on the Universe. Yes accept that you have made the choice and any consequences that result from doing this is, are solely , YOURS , ALL YOURS!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment