I have been scolded here for not being satisfied by the service that I am accorded by The DC Metro- Buses and Subways.
I rode on a bus the other day where the operator impressed me thoroughly. He told the passengers continually that " My goal is to stay on schedule.". One passenger got on the bus by sneaking in through the back door. He loudly told that passenger " You are cheating everyone on this bus. How dare you>" He told the passenger to leave- only by begging the driver to say was he allowed to stay on- Don't think he'll pull that trick again anytime soon."
One passenger signaled for the bus to stop and as the driver was breaking to stop , je told the driver " Next Stop". The driver let him know, " Do not waste my time and your fellow passengers' time." Another person took forever to get up and leave the bus- His challenge to her, " You need to be ready to exit the buis at your stop and when the doors open."
He is my nominee for Transit Operator of The Year. He needs to be made a trainer for other bus operators.
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment