Dave Ramsey thinks that societal discontent is not really traceable to how much some people make and how little others make, It is made by short term, desperation and impulse driven thinking. People do not think in terms of. " What will my 2017 be like based on what I decide to do or not do today?"
By the Old question, " What CAN I afford- What can I buy based on what do I truly have available to spend - minus my obligations ! This is predicated upon the idea that how we live must be dictated by our income.
Some believe only the wealthiest people can live this way. That it is nonsense and foolishness to tell anyone else or EXPECT anyone else to live this way!
Others maintain - The Wise, The Intelligent and The Contented know the importance of Delayed Gratification and making do as creatively as you can with what you have.
So, Are the ways people got by with in the 1930's and 1940's still of any value to us today?
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment