Jeremy Lin's play has the Association taking notice of him and buzzing. He seems to be the NBA's Eli Manning. Self- Effacing, Quiet, Bright and a Student of the game. He plays with a pure, skilled, observant and infectious ardor.
He is also of Asian ancestry - rare, He is a Harvard Graduate- also rare. Other Asian/ Asian Ancestry Players - such as Yao Ming- were large and gifted superstars. Linn seems to be the epitome of study, desire to get better and improve his skills, a love of the game and pure heart.
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment