The build up to Saint Valentine';s Day can be very rough, rugged, difficult and very trying! Yet, I know that being too desperate and needy and seeking impulsive quick strike remedies is likely to be a very temporary solution that I am, in due time, very likely to regret.
Wanting what other people have is envy no matter what disguise I dress it up in. What about me is likely to earn me reminders of people all over the world who have it MUCH better than I do?
So, I will keep saying it is a blessing to me , right now, exactly in the situations and circumstances that I am living with. I have an all loving God who is all sufficient and who is my sufficiency.I'm not feeling it on this very Early Friday but, yet, it is truth and reality and so I will live with in it and claim it.
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment