Congressman Darrell Issa R- California has been looking into 750 Million Dollars of fraud in the Food Stamp Program. This comes from retailers overbilling the government.
This program is overseen by Kevin Corcoran who is The Undersecretary for Food, Nutrition and Consumer Services for The US Department of Agriculture.
Why is this a problem? 137 merchants have been declared disqualified from the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program ( SNAP)- yet they are still being allowed to continue participating in the program anyway!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment