It almost seems that the Movies like to set Superheroes up to fail. In The Comic Books, The Original Issues, Superman did not first battle Lex Luthor. Batman did not take on the Joker and Spiderman did not wage war on The Green Goblin.
Issue 2 might have shown their funerals if they had. Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent had to start small, discover their capacities and wade in fairly shallow waters at first!
I guess learning curves and early stumbles don't work in big-budget movies!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment