This, I was told, due to my prowess as a Speech Evaluator. Last night, I was in two club contests, I wanted to be in The International Speech Contest. I have an obsession with the Thought of Becoming a World Champion that is about 63.7 % greater than Ahab's obsession with some large white sea creature!
I really just evaluated last night and won that contest. As I noted finished second in my obsession event. This fellow Toastmaster believe that I am clearly without peer as an evluator. I personally think I am fairly good locally- I have no reason to see myself as more than that.
I am truly thankful to Toastmasters for this. I learned from them and did, over the years, what they've encouraged me to do. I also see, more and more, that I delight in continually exploring my technique and my analytical abilities. That is a saw that I truly want to keep as sharp as I can make it.
Toastmasters has been very, very good to me!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment