I am a fanatical baseball fan and a lifelong fan of the New York Yankees. I am als0 sigh- immature and childish enough to ADMIT that I greatly enjoy playing Electronic Games ESPECIALLY Sports Games,
I enjoy fully and heartily the MLB - The Show and 2K Baseball games and Madden is amazing as well. Yet, The Sport that seems the most of its' best players of the last half- century is the NBA, When I play the 2K Basketball Series Games- I'm able to play using team containing- West, Chamberlain , Russell, Maravich, Dr. J, Bird and so on.
The Pro Football and Baseball times provide their greats in a watered down or cloaked way or not at all and really do not provide all of the Galaxy Level Superstars that you'd delight to see play as clearly themselves with the best of their abilities on display. A Baseball Game containing within it clearly identifiable icons such as Mickey, The Say Hey Kid and The Hammer would have me running to eagerly purchase it !!!!!
Is it the due to The National Basket Ball Players Association seemingly having less power than their Baseball and Football Counterparts ? Did The Game Makers negotiate better with the NBA? It seems to me that Basketball has more of a fan attractive game than do either Baseball or Football !
I'd ask Bill Simmons- The Sports Guy and The Author of The Game of Basketball this- but sadly I can't seem to reach him! So, Are there any Video Game Doyens or Sports Insiders who both get and explain how this all falls out as it does?
Those who think I'm a dweeb for wondering about this at all. Thank you, You DO have my permission to pass this by without responding!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment