manipulators, exploiters, cheaters and even thieves.
Is it really difficult to believe that someone became financially secure by dedication, hard work, self-denial and intense focus and by investing well through brokers stressing financial ethics and integrity?
No, No one can truly become wealthy on their own- we know that certain societal structures and investments advantage all of us. However, Isn't being more diligent and willing to spend every possible hour that you can working without damaging your health or relationships an explanation- in large/ significant part - as to how some of our fellow citizens become prosperous?
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment