but I am often unwilling to see others gain? GRACE.
I want acceptance, acclaim, favor to be easily understood and readily forgiven. Yet, If I dislike, am terribly annoyed by or simply intensely dislike an individual- The very LAST THING I want them to be accorded is- GRACE! I want them judged, quickly found guilty and judged- let them deal with the wrath of the consequences connected to their actions.
Grace allows me to be more settled, confident, cooperative. It lets me know that I plainly do not always want what I deserve what my words, thinking, attitudes and actions- truly and clearly merit.
Living gracefully is living wholly and knowing that there is so much more than just me that decides what does and does NOT happen through out each second of my life!
If I will be gracious to others, I am more and more likely to see the power of GRACE flow though each and every nook and cranny of MY life!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment