might have sai a few weeks ago ... - " An attack on a US Embassy and The Murder of a US Ambassador is an Act Of War. As President, I am now announcing that The US will seal Libya off from the rest of the world until these infamous actors who perpetrated this attack are captured and turned over to us. A no- fly zone will be established immediately over this nation and we will also immediately initiate a Naval Blockade of Libya.
Let me leave no dubt in any ones mind, You may not attack the US without paying the most severe price. We will increase the guards around our embassies, we will isuue shoot to kill orders to our embassies guards upon any attack or invasion of our embassy property. You may also expect devastating Air Strikes.
The US is a great friend and benefactor to those who wish to live in peace and prosper their people, We are a fearsome foe to those who wise to engage us in battle."
Our Current President is ----- AN INCOMPETENT PARVENU AND IS THOROUGHLY UNWORTHY TO HOLD THE OFFICE THAT HE NOW HOLDS!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
night without her.
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment