Holding your temper and staying self disciplined is a lesson that young athletes are schooled in over and over again.
The Washington Redskins Wide Receiver Josh Morgan was tackled just short of a first down marker near the end of the team's game against The Rams last Sunday.
Morgan had been given grief by the player who tackled him all game long! Morgan threw the football at said defender. Morgan was assessed an Unsportsman like conduct penalty.
This penalty changed the Redskins ' strategy the went for the Field Goal and missed and lost the game.
Hod your temper- stay self-disciplined- perpetually good advice.
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment