Popular Posts
-
It is just that I have no DNA link to them.
-
A Good meeting and a strong start after fumbling as to whether to hold the meeting due to wide spreadv power problems in the DC Area.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
That is why I started this blog on October 4Th, 2010. From what you've read, Do you think I could actually write a book that you'd ...
-
I long to be with My Sweet Mandy and - weather permitting- I will exit Alexandria, VA and GREATER DC i the mid morning of January 13TH. ...
-
I started making my physical exercise regimen more demanding last week. I want to get stronger and be in overall MUCH better physical cond...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
involve3d in the process. Would speaking into a sophisticated system make spell, check, grammar check, sentence structuring and other associ...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
Freedom works best when you use it to express yourself as well as you know how to do so. Freedom also serves as a way to encourage others to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment