Popular Posts
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
You set yourself up for failure. People avoid you because you are prickly and too easily offended. You never let them connect themselves to...
-
Let's hold on.
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
The ability to see how to do more and more with what is available.
-
Is it best defined by the hero who keeps batting in a public , powerfully effective and victorious way against all odds and opposition and ...
-
On Friday, January 9TH, 2014, I will post my last entry on this blog. I have come to see that it is good to wrap up a creative effort - en...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment