I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I think and feel and exactly and precisely WHY I think and feel that way is so freeing. Thus, I want to thank ANY of you who give me the gift of your time and attention when you freely decide to read my blog entries!
To be continued on Sunday, June 26th, 2011!
Popular Posts
-
It is just that I have no DNA link to them.
-
A Good meeting and a strong start after fumbling as to whether to hold the meeting due to wide spreadv power problems in the DC Area.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
That is why I started this blog on October 4Th, 2010. From what you've read, Do you think I could actually write a book that you'd ...
-
I long to be with My Sweet Mandy and - weather permitting- I will exit Alexandria, VA and GREATER DC i the mid morning of January 13TH. ...
-
I started making my physical exercise regimen more demanding last week. I want to get stronger and be in overall MUCH better physical cond...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
involve3d in the process. Would speaking into a sophisticated system make spell, check, grammar check, sentence structuring and other associ...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
Freedom works best when you use it to express yourself as well as you know how to do so. Freedom also serves as a way to encourage others to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Personally Johnny, I love reading your blog postings. They are inspiring to say the least.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up for as long as you can.. Hugs my friend
Tank you, Tammy. Invite other in if you wish to!
ReplyDeleteOops, That SHOULD be THANK YOU!
ReplyDelete