Liberty is enjoying our lawful and proper options. License is seeking to get way with what we believe that no one will be willing our able to hold us to account for!
I have spoken here of why I find the concept of As ----- as I wanna be". This is a life based on what usually will benefit the actor to the detriment or suffering of someone else. It is the way of life of thieves, exploiters and bullies- those who think that conscience, ethics and morality are simply weak and fancy words that do not apply to them.
Tomorrow morning, Saturday, July 2nd 2011, at 8:15 in the morning, I will be attending a meeting of Toastmasters International. This particular Club- GUTS - Get Up To Speak- meets in Annandale, Virginia, each and every Saturday Morning!
I think it is truly great to be practicing American- Style of Freedom of Speech at a Toastmaster meeting on this weekend. Toastmasters asks its members to speak positively with style, grace, positiveness and with a point. The best Toastmaster speeches encourage people to respond to the message they gave just listened to. Each speech is evaluated- therefore each presenter knows that is valuable to be accountable and responsible as he or she prepares their next speech.
Toastmasters and Freedom of Speech- As Mightily American as HotDogs and Baseball!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment