Even as I type these words, I can scarcely believe that is true. I think I've overwhelmed my apartment's capacity to hold well the number of guests who will be here and it is making it really difficult to sleep this AM! I think that is one part worry but, more thankfully also due to the fact that after a number of tries over the years - since 2007 really- that I'm going to host a fun, interesting and lively par-tay!!!! One that will cause me to smile for QUITE a while when I think back upon it.
This is a Housewarming party. I moved here, not really of my own volition at the end of April My former apartment is being majorly renovated and one - This PAST 02/01 a 120 Day notice was slipped through my mail slot.
This new apartment is a noticeable upgrade - so that is quite excellent! I guess I am going to get beyond my old, tired and too self-limiting canards of - "No body likes me", " People treat me well only because they wish to be basically civil" and the other now proven absurd notion that, " No one finds me any fun"
So, Life is good on this July Saturday and most pleasing! Who woulda thunk this- For a longgggg time in the past- L!!O!!L!! - not me!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Johnny, you way underestimate yourself.. Those of us that know you, knew you could do it.. and overcoming things is one way of moving forward.. and to shine even brighter. Many hugs, my dear friend.
ReplyDelete