I am now designing an 18 month program that will be overseen by my church, Grace Community Church, to help me to live, on an on-going basis up to who I am and to what I am capable of. The working titleof this embryonic project is " The 18 Month Prime Directive"
The idea is to not see myself as a type of Eeyore any longer. I want to live more spontaneously with elan and poise. I want to be less lonely an obsessively self-protective. I've long been haunted by a phrase from my childhood that " I am too easily defeated", I want this to be rarely true of me.
I'm going to meet with a devoted and trusted friend, Derek Adye, The Associate Pastor, of My Church on Wednesday Afternoon, The 20th. I'm a major fan of Manned Space Exploration- This date is the 42nd Anniversary of The Landing of Apollo 11 on The Sea of Tranquility
I know that I know that I know that Johnny as he largely has been and far too often is is unsustainable and untenable! I need to realize that this will be a time- consuming investment process.
I know what I must do- I 'd be foolish to sustain what is- it is a path to nowhere that is worth going to!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment