Happiness----- Is it a reflexive reaction to being overwhelmed by circumstances that are impressive, wonderful, delightful and incredibly to your liking? This would mean that people , then, would only be Happy and in great spirits ONLY when every ting in their lives is optimal- only when everything in their lives could be viewing as being as well as it could possibly be. This is rarely likely to happen on an on-going and predictable way! This, We'd only expect people to be happy when they can honestly is " as good as they can possibly imagine it being".
Our lives, of course, are subject to ups and downs, pain as well as bliss and incredible success as well as disheartening failures. So, This means that we are wiser to look for the best possibilities in all situations, to find good and positives no matter what the outcome Happiness can also come by seeing life as a continual classroom- we are learning, we are gaining experiences, we are learning more about ourselves and we are learning what we do well and learning what we are needing to improve about ourselves and what I can try to bring about greater success and fulfillment.
Needing things to be a set way to be happy is a recipe for sadness and displeasure. Learning to be happy by celebrating the best elements each day and in each moment is , indeed ,f great value and gain!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment