One major difference that I have noticed about the way people live in the Mexican Community of El Florido and the way that many people live in The United States of America. I believe it is due to, in part , to how attractive to both children and adults alike the pop slogan " You are NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!" is.
Many American like to see themselves as individuals and free thinkers. They do not like taking orders and being led by others.They are rankled by the thought that anyone would consider themselves to be their "superior" or their better.
So, They are the one who think Mondays are a horror, They are the one who just may start a countdown to Friday at 9:06 AM on Monday. - LOL! These people will tell you that they will follow, serve under and work with The Brightest and The best- Those who are able to prove that they are - The Wisest, The Cleverest, the Most Able, the Most Talented, The Most Skillful Financially. you demonstrate, to MY satisfaction that you are worth my following and I will follow you! Show me that I will gain by Following You and I will!
I did not see this attitude among the people of El Florido. They seemed willing to follow, accept direction and guidance and seemed highly willing to co-operate. It is an eye-opener indeed!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment