I find myself fighting off the thoughts of " Another year - end without a significant other and no likely soon prospects" and ' another year of no family." Yes, I do have 2 sisters but trying to re-establish contact is likely to be FAR more damaging than doing without ANY contact with them will be!"
I find myself battling off any idea of scheming, plotting and jerry-rigging to make something happen for me ROMANTICALLY immediately. I know that that is likely to be a cure worse than the illness and will be something that I know I will rue doing for a long time to come if I decide to respond to my present situation in this manner!
I want a great holiday season and I want 2011 to end truly well. If it is to be, for me, then it is up to me! I will live with what I have, invest in others, seek to do the most good and plunge into Christmas/ Holiday Season 2011!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment