There are Christians that most other Christians, if they are honest, wish would go to other Bible Studies and Churches than the ones that they attend, are involved in and are committed to!
These are the ones who " COME TO JESUS" because they expect that God will make their lives easier, gentler, less stressful. They want God to make life an appealing and desirable valentine for them . When this does not transpire, They will tell others that being a " Being A Christian isn't ALL that they expected it to be ". They may even say " This is NOT what I was told being A Christian would be like". This likely means that the person who told them about Christianity was more worried about having this person become a Christian than they were about telling him or her about the reality of being a Christian in The REAL World!
God gives us the strength to overcome, endure and be steadfast, God works with people not things, He is FAR MORE likely to bring about changes in individuals- in this case, ME!!!!- rather than altering other people, situations, things and circumstances!
I'm God asks me to work on Me and that He insists that I accept how He deigns to work with with other people, places, situations and circumstance. I'm glad that I am a Christian and serve a realistic and practical LIVING Lord! I'm glad that on October 8th, 1991, That I started to follow a Spiritual Program that tells me my life would get better if I lived by the idea of Accepting Life on Life's Terms!"
Thank You ,Lord, for True, Authentic Biblical Christianity and Thank you, Lord for Alcoholics Anonymous!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment