Enough is a favorite word of mine and it is, certainly, a valid and acceptable word in the English Language! Yet, When I rely on ot too often, I sense that I begin the process of turning myself into a derierre!
When I grow tired of someone, something, some practice and circumstance, I will often desire to cry out " cease and desist!". I , if I'm not careful will come across as negating and rejecting and exclusionary.
How willing are you to be patient? How long beyong becoming weary, displeased and annoyed will you "hang in"with something or more importantly with some one? I'm learning, sadly much too slowly, that being quick to say "enough" being quick to lose patience and to linger in impatience is a sign of immaturity and not bei ng well - contented with yourself and within yourself!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment