the expectation of the costumer and what they consider is a fair and acceptable price for them to pay for it.
This is true now in private enterprise as it is in the public service sector. It an be argued that consumers do not get that businesses have constraints- the lower the prices - the less the over all quality of those hired will be, per se and the less willing an enterprise will me , overall, to be service-oriented.
Yet, Customers will say " Act to wow me and impress me, Do something that will earn my loyalty " So, How do you work best to meet the needs of these two opposite poles given the wants and expectations versus the demands and expectations?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment