class jealousy\and envy?
I know one argument is that no one can succeed without support or some help along the way. I'm listening to someone saying that " No one is guaranteed wealth talent or fame" on the radio as I type this. It can also be argued that hard work, sacrifice, investing well, being willing to deny yourself and saving well over a long period of time are likely to make one more likely to become wealthy and prosperous!
It can also be said that people become wealthy when they create a new service, promote a fresh and innovative idea or simply stay at the job far more often, putting in far more hours, than the average person doing the same work!
So, Is it a matter of " You have it I can't get it or won't do what I need to do to get it, so You have to share what you have"? Or, Is it more a matter of "We all need to be more generous, more cooperative and more willing to act so that all of us will simply live better!"?
This will tip where I tend to come down on this but I do like the saying , "Every time I see Lucky, It is wearing work clothes!"
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment