For years, I've been excellent in stopping my own momentum. I've not liked where I am or what I am doing. Or, Worse, I've given up on worthwhile projects and initiatives, some that I'd EVEN likely gain a lot of satisfaction and joy from because they have seemed to difficult, complex, draining or not easily accomplished!
Now, I've returned to a project that I put on the shelf because I felt it too demanding, frustrating and something that I felt should have been accepted the first time that I presented it and I'm smiling out of the satisfaction I'm gain from editing, reshaping, redirecting and making what was already VERY GOOD that much more impressive.
I do say that I am desperately seeking a " way of escape" from where I am now . It seems that is only likely to transpire when I'm more demanding of myself and when " I don't want to keep pushing" do not become the magic words that I use to grant myself permission to come to a complete halt!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment