It seems that there was a small fire in the laundry room. Some smokiness likely due to lint not being cleaned out of a filter. One of the risks of communal living. They keep the laundry room locked to restrict access to just the residents of this building.
However, People often prop the doors open to allow friends and family members to have access to it. People also do try to use the facility as a hang out. Some will argue that only those who live in the building will have much interest in making sure such area are well and properly cared for and maintained!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment