Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I need to COME TO BELIEVE that I can fly!

 I know that R. Kelly has major problems! I also know that Micheal Jordan is not "The Micheal" that he was thought to be at the height of his sports career!


 Yet, I need to keep the song they have in common before me on THIS July Wednesday. I have decided that my life as it is RIGHT NOW is not worth, truly , maintaining. I cannot live with years and years of a future that, as it is TODAY and at this second can best and most appropriately be described with a four letter word- a Latin One- Ibid- " In the same place"

 I'm too easily defeated, I'm too easily thrown off my game and thrown off my game by negative circumstances ! I'm too far whiny and too easily willing to sit in it. My life is too dominated by my bast. I live in dread of  failure. looking badly and being laughed at, scorned and mocked. I'm too easily intimidated and bullied! I spend too much time either alone or with people I have no great desire to be with. I spend too little time with empowering people, inspiring people and people who thrill to motivate others. I spend a lot of time, far too much, with me, myself and I.

  I'm in the Public Mental Health System. That helps me from getting worse and seems to be moving me forward on a slow snail's pace. I will be living a wonderful life by August 18th, 19,654 AD at 2:10 PM EDT at this rate.

 So, I'm working on an 18 Month Program- Working Title- The 18 Month Prime Directive- to start on October 1st!  That has been my prime work through out this month. That will be focused on erasing who I've been and creating someone who I can get excited about, someone who can have a future that I can smile over.. I will be meeting with a good friend - The Associate Pastor of My Church, Derek Adye, on Friday at 2 PM to begin to flesh it out and turn it from great concept into an instrument of  effective personal transformation!

 I have now reached a point where I must change or just NOT continue! I know it will take time- but I'm doomed unless that clock starts moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment